It’s Full Moon and it’s time to pause and reflect. It brings out everything to the surface and amplifies our emotions. If you are spiritually grounded, you will feel more empowered. But if you are not sure of your path, this Full Moon will confuse you even more. This is a good thing, since this is a sign to listen to yourself and an invitation to become more self-aware.
Here are a few rituals you can adopt to explore a new side of you:
- Spend some time alone. Turn of that TV and put that book down. Alone meaning, literally alone with yourself. No music, no chatter around. Perhaps go for a walk and just be with you, with your thoughts. Observe what’s happening in your mind.
- Do not judge yourself or others. When we judge other people, or ourselves, we close the door of expansion. We block ourselves from good things coming through, as judgement is never a positive thing, and negativity is poisonous. Stay on the positive way. You don’t need to be fake-happpy, but try not to be judgemental. Be curious.
- Slow down. Meditate or just be slow. Walk slower than usual. Eat slower. Listen to others more patiently. You will be amazed at how many incredible things we miss around us, by being always in a rush.
- Watch your feelings and accept them for what they are. Do not overanalyze your behaviour or your feelings. Sometimes things are just the way they are without any logical explanation. We do not need to know where our feelings are coming from, we just need to learn to live with our feelings. Humans are so complex, so if every time we have a strange thought or feeling we’d try to find a logical reasoning behind it, we’d drive ourselves crazy. Just live with your feelings. Acknowledge them, feel them, know them, but don’t try to fix them. Accept them for what they are without any stories.
- Have an open mind. Expand your perception of things around you. What if, just what if, some of the things you’ve been clinging to, are not worth it. Or, what if something you believed your whole life, is not serving your any more? Or what you thought was good for you, is actually giving you the anxiety you have today. Maybe. What if.
The best way to tackle an emotional turbulence is to be aware of it first. So, don’t hide your madness today. Tune in inwards. Follow your light. Explore. Surrender. Be curious.
Tell us how it goes. Do share your favourite Full Moon rituals with us on Facebook>>.